Hello friends. Please help me. My new Lenovo laptop got infected by W64/XMRIG virus. It has completely messed with system. Everything got slow and I am not able to remove it. When I scan my computer, my anti-virus fails to remove W64/XMRIG virus. I have tried twice but the result was same. Is there any option to remove this infection completely from my system? Please give me some tips to delete W64/XMRIG virus permanently.
What is W64/XMRIG
W64/XMRIG is a high level computer infection detected as Trojan malware. It is a dangerous and critical virus that can compromise your system security and make severe damage. This pernicious threat can easily intrude your Windows system without permission. It can take over any version of Windows Operating system and its supports several methods to infect targeted PC. It may get on your machine through bundled free third party programs, spam emails, porn websites, malicious links, misleading ads, fake software updates, contaminated USB drives and others methods. Once installed on your system, this perilous threat will start its real attack.
W64/XMRIG will firstly disable your anti-virus and firewall security to avoid its removal. This perilous threat will make several modifications to your system registry to get started automatically. It may inject harmful codes and viruses on your system. It can also steal your online banking details, credit card number, username, password and many more. It is really a tough virus that can do severe damage. It is very important to remove W64/XMRIG virus if you want to save your PC.
More Problem From W64/XMRIG Virus
- It can intrude your computer without permission.
- It will compromise your firewall and anti-virus security.
- It will alter your browsing habits and forcibly redirect on malicious websites.
- It will use high system resources and slow down computer.
- It will damage your system files and crash your exe files.
- It can steal your personal information and banking details.
Important message !!!! – If Your Computer is infected by this virus then Click Here To Download Free Malware Scanner On your System And Remove Infection Now!
Methods To Remove W64/XMRIG Virus
W64/XMRIG is a lethal and nasty malware infection but it is possible to remove this virus completely. You can remove this infection through two ways – 1. Manual and 2. Automatic. As the name quite clears both methods, you can remove W64/XMRIG virus manually from your system but it is a lengthy and time taking process. In this process virus can get removed but need lots of knowledge and experience. It also has drawback that virus can return after removal. The second method which is automatic and completely. You can use the best malware removal software to delete this infection completely and forever. So final choice is yours and you can detail about both these methods in this guide.
Removal Instructions For W64/XMRIG
|Plan A – Remove W64/XMRIG With Manually Methods (Only For Computer Experts With World best Technique)
Plan B – Get Rid Of W64/XMRIG Completely From Windows System (Best, Safe and Easy way For all Windows OS users)
Plan A ( Windows OS) :- Remove W64/XMRIG With Manually Methods:-
Be careful for the safety for your Computing Machine, before the start the W64/XMRIG manual removal technique, kindly be sure on following things :-
1.You have good experience for removing malware and viruses from windows PC.
2. Make sure you have good knowledge about malware removal skills.
3. you should must be familiar with Windows Registry and distinctly know that what critical result may happen for your mistake.
If you are not fit with these condition then Plan A will Be risky For You. So that’s why I strongly suggest you to go with Plan B which completely helps you to detect and get rid of W64/XMRIG Virus Permanently and easily With SpyHunter Malware Scanner.
Step 1:- Start your PC in Safe Mode With Networking.
- Press on “Start” menu and choose “Restart” button.
- Keep clicking “F8 button” when your System start booting.
- Then you will see “Advance boot menu” on your PC screen.
- Select “Safe Mode With Networking” Option and click on Enter button.
- Click on “Start” menu, press “Shift key” and click on “Restart” button.
- Choose “Troubleshoot” option from the screen.
- Then press on the “Advanced” Options.
- Press “Startup Settings” option.
- Select “Enable Safe Mode option” and click Restart button.
- Press “F5 button” to Enable “Safe Mode With Networking” option.
Step 2:- Stop W64/XMRIG Virus Related Process From Task Manager.
- Click “ALT+Ctrl+Del” buttons simultaneously on your keyboard.
- Select Windows “Task manager“ option from screen.
- Choose the malicious process and press on “End Task“ button.
Step 3:- Remove W64/XMRIG From Control Panel.
Remove W64/XMRIG FRom Windows XP
- Go the Start menu on your computer system and choose Control Panel.
- Press on Add or Remove programs option.
- Search and Remove W64/XMRIG related program from your System.
Remove W64/XMRIG From Windows 7
- Click on “Windows Button” to start menu and Choose “Control Panel” option.
- Press on Uninstall a Program.
- Choose W64/XMRIG and click on Uninstall Button.
Remove W64/XMRIG From Windows 8
- Click Win+R button to open Run Box on your PC.
- Type “control panel” in Run window and click on Enter button to open Control Panel.
- Press Uninstall a Program.
- Right-Press W64/XMRIG virus and other unwanted programs and hit on “Uninstall Option“ to delete it permanently.
Remove W64/XMRIG Virus From Windows 10
- Click the start button and choose Settings option.
- Select system option there.
- Press on Apps and Features option.
- Search and Uninstall W64/XMRIG related program from your System.
Step 4:- Remove W64/XMRIG From Browsers.
From Google Chrome
- Firstly launch up Google Chrome Browser in your System.
- Press on great icon from top right corner of your chrome browser to open menu.
- Now press on the Tools option.
- Then go to Extension and choose all unwanted extension including W64/XMRIG Virus.
- At last press on Trash bin icon to delete W64/XMRIG Virus from Google Chrome.
From Internet Explorer
- Firstly open Internet Explorer Browser in your Computer.
- Click “Alt+T Buttons”, or Press on Gear Icon from the right-top corner to open Toolsbar and Extensions.
- Then press on Manage Add-ons option.
- Choose Toolbars and Extensions tab.
- Search W64/XMRIG Virus related Add-ons and Press on Disable button.
- Press More information button.
- At last press on Disable Button.
From Mozilla Firefox
- Firstly launch Mozilla Firefox Browser in your Machine.
- Click on the “gear icon“ from top right corner to open browser menu.
- Choose “Add-ons“. The “Add-ons“ Manager tab will open.
- In the “Add-ons“ Manager tab, Select the Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Choose W64/XMRIG Virus add-on that you want to delete.
- Press on Remove Button.
- After that press Restart now if it pops up shows on your computer screen.
From Microsoft Edge
As well, Microsoft Edge does not have extensions that’s why you will need to reset your browser homepage in order to delete W64/XMRIG Virus from your Microsoft Edge browser.
- At first open Microsoft Edge Browser in your System.
- Then press on More (…) icon from top right corner and go to Settings.
- After that go to settings and choose what to clear option.
- Select desired fields and click Ok button.
Step 5:- Delete W64/XMRIG Virus From Registry Edditor.
- Open Run Window by clicking on “Win+R“ bottons together.
- Type “regedit” and press OK.
- Search and remove all related registry files of W64/XMRIG Virus.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Optional:- Reset Your Browser Settings.
Reset Google Chrome
- Firstly open “Google Chrome“, click on Chrome menu.
- Press on “Settings” option from drop down list.
- Then go to search box and type “RESET”.
- At last press the “Reset” button to complete the process.
Reset Internet Explorer
- At first open your Internet Explorer browser, press on “Tools” menu and choose “Internet Option”.
- Press on “Advance tab” and then press the “Reset” button.
- Search “Delete Personal Settings” option and press “Reset” Button.
- At last press on “Close” Button and restart your browser.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Firstly open “Mozilla Firefox“, press on Firefox menu and on press Help option.
- Choose “Troubleshooting Information“ option.
- Press on “Refresh Firefox“ button from top of the page.
- Press “Refresh Firefox“ button when dialog box shows on your System screen.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- First of all open your Micro Soft Edge browser, press on More (…) icon, and choose Settings option.
- After that press view advanced settings option.
- Click <Add new> option from “Search in the address bar with” option.
- Enter your favorite search engine url and press Add as default.
Plan B ( Windows OS) :- Remove W64/XMRIG Virus Automatically With SpyHunter:-
The best way to get rid of this nasty malware to use a powerful malware scanner. SpyHunter is a powerful and adaptive malware scanner that deeply scan your system for all hidden threats and malware like W64/XMRIG. Its powerful scan engine can easily detect all types of Spyware, Malware, Trojans, Worms, Rootkits, Ransomware, Keylogger and other threats. It can delete all types of nasty and perilous threats easily from your computer. It automatically update its threat database on daily basis to fight with new malware and viruses. It is one of the most advanced and powerful malware removal program.
This powerful utility gives your computer realtime protection from all kind of threats. Its Scan guard feature protect your system from all kind of malware intrusion and attacks. It also protect your network settings that can reduce lots of malware attacks. You can scan any particular part of your system using this malware scanner to detect threat. It also provide best tech support facility to its customers and offer custom fix for stubborn threats. You can also schedule scan for your computer using this malware removal tool on regular basis to keep your PC malware free always.
Step To Delete W64/XMRIG Virus With SpyHunter.
- Download “SpyHunter“ by pressing below Download Button.
- Double press on the installer file and install this utility in your Computer System.
- Press on Start Scan button to detect W64/XMRIG Virus.
- At last, press on “Fix Threats“ Button to delete W64/XMRIG Virus completely from your Computer.
Important Note :– The free version of SpyHunter will scan your PC for free and will show you the list of all potentially harmful and dangerous malware available in your Computer System. However, in order to delete these malware completely from your PC you will need to purchase the full version of Spyhunter Malware Removal Tool..
How To Prevent Malware Like W64/XMRIG.
Removing a virus is not an easy task. Most of the threat are self replicating and they can bring more spyware, malware, worms, Trojan etc. on your computer silently. So it would be smart to protect your computer from such kind of virus attacks. Below are some tips mentioned that can reduce malware attacks on your computer on a great ratio.
- Always use a good anti-virus and do regular scan of your PC.
- Check your Firewall security and make sure it active.
- Avoid visiting to malicious or porn websites.
- Do not download any free program from unreliable websites.
- Say no to cracked software, theme, patch and similar products.
- Never share files on unsafe network (avoid p2p file sharing).
- Do not click on any misleading advertisements.
- Keep your Windows and other software up to date.
- Always download updates from official or trusted websites.
- Create a restore point on your computer for security purpose.
- Keep backup of your important files to avoid data loss.