JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.OFS virus Removal Report
JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.OFS is a heuristic detection from several security vendors. It is a nasty Trojan malware that has been marked as a lethal threat for all Windows computers. It is able to attack any version of Windows OS without permission. Once inside your machine, this dubious threat can start a series on notorious and malevolent activities on your machine. It will start several harassing and harmful process into your system background that will slow down your computer. This perilous virus infection is mostly getting spread through bundled free third party programs, spam emails, suspicious websites, shareware and other tricks. JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.OFS virus is really a dangerous threat for your computer which can do major damage if not get removed on time.
This notorious computer malware can also disable your system security to avoid its removal. JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.OFS virus can also block your Task Manager and Control Panel. This perilous threat can also inject its malign codes to the registry editor of your computer to get started automatically on your system. Those malign registry keys can also help this virus in getting back to your system after removal. What is more harmful, it can also bring similar threats, viruses, spyware and malware on your system without your knowledge. JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.OFS virus can also steal your personal and secret information including your banking details and credit card information. It can also create backdoor on your system to allow hackers to access your system remotely. So it is very important to delete JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.OFS virus completely from your system as soon as possible.
Steps To Remove JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.OFS From PC
To remove JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.OFS from your infected computer, you have to completely remove all the hidden files and left overs associated with this infection. Keep in mind that it may have distributed its copies at different locations on your system under different names. It could be quite time taking to detect those files manually, so you can try Automatic Malware Scanner to see if it can detect those threats for you. Well, before starting the removal process users must know that manual option is quite tricky and time consuming, hence users will need essential technical expertise in order to remove JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.OFS using manual method. Moreover any kind of mistake or technical complication will land the users in even worst circumstances and can make your system completely unusable. However, if you have good technical skills then follow the bellow methods carefully in order to get rid of JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.OFS manually from your Windows PC.
Part 1 – Start Your Computer in Safe Mode With Networking
- Click on “Start” menu and select “Restart” button.
- Keep pressing “F8 button” when your PC start booting.
- You will see “Advance boot menu” on your computer screen.
- Chose “Safe Mode With Networking” Option and press Enter button.
- Click on “Start” menu, press “Shift key” and click on “Restart” button.
- Select “Troubleshoot” option from the screen.
- Now click on the “Advanced” Options.
- Choose the “Startup Settings” option.
- Select “Enable Safe Mode option” and click Restart button.
- Press “F5 button” to Enable “Safe Mode With Networking” option.
Part 2 – Stop JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.OFS Related Process From Task Manager
- Press “ALT+Ctrl+Del” buttons simultaneously on your keyboard.
- Choose Windows Task manager option from screen.
- Select the malicious process and click on End Task button.
Part 3 – Remove JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.OFS From Control Panel
- Go the Start menu on your computer and select Control Panel.
- Click on Add or Remove programs option.
- Find and remove unwanted program from your PC.
- From Start menu open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a programs option from the Programs menu.
- Finally select and remove unwanted program from your system.
- Press Win+R button to open Run Box on your computer.
- Type “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter button to open Control Panel
- Right-click JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.OFS and other unwanted programs and click Uninstall option to remove it completely.
- Press the start button and select Settings option.
- Choose system option there & then Click on Apps and Features option.
- Find and remove unwanted program from your PC.
Part 4 – Remove JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.OFS From Browser
From Google Chrome
- First of all launch up Google Chrome browser in your PC.
- Click on great icon from top right corner of your browser to open Chrome menu.
- Now click on the Tools option.
- Go to Extension and select all unwanted extension including JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.OFS.
- Finally click on trash bin icon to remove JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.OFS from Google Chrome.
From Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer browser in your PC.
- Press Alt+T buttons, or Click on Gear Icon from the right-top corner to open Tools.
- Now click on Manage Add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab.
- Find JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.OFS related add-ons and Click Disable.
- Click More information button.
- Finally click on Remove button.
From Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla Firefox browser in your PC.
- Click on the gear icon from top right corner to open browser menu.
- Select Add-ons. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, choose the Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Select JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.OFS add-on that you want to remove.
- Click the Remove button.
- Click Restart now if it pops up appear on your system screen.
From Microsoft Edge
Well, Microsoft Edge does not have extensions hence you will need to reset your browser homepage in order to remove JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.OFS from your Edge browser.
- First of all open Microsoft Edge browser in your PC.
- Click on More (…) icon from top right corner and go to Settings.
- Now select A specific page or pages from under the Open option.
- Select Custom option and enter the URL of the page that you wish set as your browser homepage.
Part 5 – Remove JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.OFS From Registry Editor
- Open Run window by pressing Win + R keys together.
- Type “regedit” and click OK
- Find and delete all related registry files of JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.OFS.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Optional : Reset Your Browser Settings
Reset Google Chrome
- Open “Google Chrome“, click on Chrome menu.
- Click on “Settings” option from drop down list.
- Go to search box and type RESET.
- Finally click the “Reset” button to complete the process.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open “Mozilla Firefox“, click on Firefox menu and on press Help option.
- Select “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button from top of page.
- Hit “Refresh Firefox” button when dialog box appear on your computer screen.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Open your MS Edge browser, click on More (…) icon, and select Settings option.
- Now click on view advanced settings option.
- Press <Add new> option from “Search in the address bar with” option.
- Enter your favorite search engine url and press Add as default.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your Internet Explorer browser, click on “Tools” menu and select “Internet Option”.
- Click on “Advance tab” and then hit the “Reset” button.
- Find “Delete Personal Settings” option and press “Reset” Button.
- Finally click on “Close” Button and restart your browser.
Friendly Tips Ignore Viruses – Things To Do After Removing JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.OFS
To keep away from JS:Trojan.JS.Agent.OFS coming back on your Computer system and to force close similar threats in future, you must follow these essential tips while using your PC:
- Always select the Custom Installation method when you are installing any software or program.
- Uncheck all hidden options and bunched program that you are unknowing of or don’t know.
- Scan all your email attachments before you open them on your computing machine.
- Never download update from untrusted and unknown websites.
- Do not visit adult or porn website.
- Do not click on any misleading advertisements.
- Always scan USB drives before transferring or copying files.
- Scan your PC at regular intervals for hidden virus and malware.