PORNOGRAPHIC VIRUS ALERT FROM MICROSOFT Pop-up Description
PORNOGRAPHIC VIRUS ALERT FROM MICROSOFT Pop-up is a harmful and notorious computer infection. It produces lots of fake warning alerts and security messages on the infected PC. Those ads are mainly get driven through an adware infection created by hackers to cheat innocent users. Actually it’s a kind of online fraud or scam planned to trick money for users. This notorious threat can get promoted automatically online through various deceptive tricks. It may get spread through fake computer programs, free third party applications, shareware, misleading ads, spam emails and malicious websites. Once installed on your computer, this nasty PORNOGRAPHIC VIRUS ALERT FROM MICROSOFT Pop-up will infect your main web browser. Then it will start showing fake warning alerts and security messages on your computer screen. It will automatically redirect your browser on its fake pop-up message page.
PORNOGRAPHIC VIRUS ALERT FROM MICROSOFT Pop-up will ask you that your computer is infected by harmful threats and viruses. It will keep throwing those false pop-up regularly and crash your browser. It will also suggest you to call on its tech support to get help for removing those threats. When you will call on that number, then you will get charged huge amount for fixing fake system problems. Tech support guys will ask you to provide the remote access of your computer. it is also possible that they will steal your personal information. PORNOGRAPHIC VIRUS ALERT FROM MICROSOFT Pop-up can also block your firewall security and make your system an easy victim for other threats. It can also steal your banking details by tracking your browsing history. It is very important to delete PORNOGRAPHIC VIRUS ALERT FROM MICROSOFT Pop-up from the infected PC as quickly as possible.
Steps To Remove PORNOGRAPHIC VIRUS ALERT FROM MICROSOFT Pop-up From PC
To remove PORNOGRAPHIC VIRUS ALERT FROM MICROSOFT Pop-up from your infected computer, you have to completely remove all the hidden files and left overs associated with this infection. Keep in mind that it may have distributed its copies at different locations on your system under different names. It could be quite time taking to detect those files manually, so you can try Automatic Malware Scanner to see if it can detect those threats for you. Well, before starting the removal process users must know that manual option is quite tricky and time consuming, hence users will need essential technical expertise in order to remove PORNOGRAPHIC VIRUS ALERT FROM MICROSOFT Pop-up using manual method. Moreover any kind of mistake or technical complication will land the users in even worst circumstances and can make your system completely unusable. However, if you have good technical skills then follow the bellow methods carefully in order to get rid of PORNOGRAPHIC VIRUS ALERT FROM MICROSOFT Pop-up manually from your Windows PC.
Part 1 – Start Your Computer in Safe Mode With Networking
- Click on “Start” menu and select “Restart” button.
- Keep pressing “F8 button” when your PC start booting.
- You will see “Advance boot menu” on your computer screen.
- Chose “Safe Mode With Networking” Option and press Enter button.
- Click on “Start” menu, press “Shift key” and click on “Restart” button.
- Select “Troubleshoot” option from the screen.
- Now click on the “Advanced” Options.
- Choose the “Startup Settings” option.
- Select “Enable Safe Mode option” and click Restart button.
- Press “F5 button” to Enable “Safe Mode With Networking” option.
Part 2 – Stop PORNOGRAPHIC VIRUS ALERT FROM MICROSOFT Pop-up Related Process From Task Manager
- Press “ALT+Ctrl+Del” buttons simultaneously on your keyboard.
- Choose Windows Task manager option from screen.
- Select the malicious process and click on End Task button.
Part 3 – Remove PORNOGRAPHIC VIRUS ALERT FROM MICROSOFT Pop-up From Control Panel
- Go the Start menu on your computer and select Control Panel.
- Click on Add or Remove programs option.
- Find and remove unwanted program from your PC.
- From Start menu open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a programs option from the Programs menu.
- Finally select and remove unwanted program from your system.
- Press Win+R button to open Run Box on your computer.
- Type “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter button to open Control Panel
- Right-click PORNOGRAPHIC VIRUS ALERT FROM MICROSOFT Pop-up and other unwanted programs and click Uninstall option to remove it completely.
- Press the start button and select Settings option.
- Choose system option there & then Click on Apps and Features option.
- Find and remove unwanted program from your PC.
Part 4 – Remove PORNOGRAPHIC VIRUS ALERT FROM MICROSOFT Pop-up From Browser
From Google Chrome
- First of all launch up Google Chrome browser in your PC.
- Click on great icon from top right corner of your browser to open Chrome menu.
- Now click on the Tools option.
- Go to Extension and select all unwanted extension including PORNOGRAPHIC VIRUS ALERT FROM MICROSOFT Pop-up.
- Finally click on trash bin icon to remove PORNOGRAPHIC VIRUS ALERT FROM MICROSOFT Pop-up from Google Chrome.
From Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer browser in your PC.
- Press Alt+T buttons, or Click on Gear Icon from the right-top corner to open Tools.
- Now click on Manage Add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab.
- Find PORNOGRAPHIC VIRUS ALERT FROM MICROSOFT Pop-up related add-ons and Click Disable.
- Click More information button.
- Finally click on Remove button.
From Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla Firefox browser in your PC.
- Click on the gear icon from top right corner to open browser menu.
- Select Add-ons. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, choose the Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Select PORNOGRAPHIC VIRUS ALERT FROM MICROSOFT Pop-up add-on that you want to remove.
- Click the Remove button.
- Click Restart now if it pops up appear on your system screen.
From Microsoft Edge
Well, Microsoft Edge does not have extensions hence you will need to reset your browser homepage in order to remove PORNOGRAPHIC VIRUS ALERT FROM MICROSOFT Pop-up from your Edge browser.
- First of all open Microsoft Edge browser in your PC.
- Click on More (…) icon from top right corner and go to Settings.
- Now select A specific page or pages from under the Open option.
- Select Custom option and enter the URL of the page that you wish set as your browser homepage.
Part 5 – Remove PORNOGRAPHIC VIRUS ALERT FROM MICROSOFT Pop-up From Registry Editor
- Open Run window by pressing Win + R keys together.
- Type “regedit” and click OK
- Find and delete all related registry files of PORNOGRAPHIC VIRUS ALERT FROM MICROSOFT Pop-up.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PORNOGRAPHIC VIRUS ALERT FROM MICROSOFT Pop-up
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PORNOGRAPHIC VIRUS ALERT FROM MICROSOFT Pop-up
Optional : Reset Your Browser Settings
Reset Google Chrome
- Open “Google Chrome“, click on Chrome menu.
- Click on “Settings” option from drop down list.
- Go to search box and type RESET.
- Finally click the “Reset” button to complete the process.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open “Mozilla Firefox“, click on Firefox menu and on press Help option.
- Select “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button from top of page.
- Hit “Refresh Firefox” button when dialog box appear on your computer screen.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Open your MS Edge browser, click on More (…) icon, and select Settings option.
- Now click on view advanced settings option.
- Press <Add new> option from “Search in the address bar with” option.
- Enter your favorite search engine url and press Add as default.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your Internet Explorer browser, click on “Tools” menu and select “Internet Option”.
- Click on “Advance tab” and then hit the “Reset” button.
- Find “Delete Personal Settings” option and press “Reset” Button.
- Finally click on “Close” Button and restart your browser.
Friendly Tips Ignore Viruses – Things To Do After Removing PORNOGRAPHIC VIRUS ALERT FROM MICROSOFT Pop-up
To keep away from PORNOGRAPHIC VIRUS ALERT FROM MICROSOFT Pop-up coming back on your Computer system and to force close similar threats in future, you must follow these essential tips while using your PC:
- Always select the Custom Installation method when you are installing any software or program.
- Uncheck all hidden options and bunched program that you are unknowing of or don’t know.
- Scan all your email attachments before you open them on your computing machine.
- Never download update from untrusted and unknown websites.
- Do not visit adult or porn website.
- Do not click on any misleading advertisements.
- Always scan USB drives before transferring or copying files.
- Scan your PC at regular intervals for hidden virus and malware.