Player Virus Ransomware Removal Method
Player Virus Ransomware is yet another variant of Sage file virus. It recently has been detected as one of the most dangerous and harmful computer virus. This vicious malware infection is been programmed to extort money from users. It blackmails the innocent users using their own files. It gets inside the targeted computer by stealth and then encrypt users personal files by using a very powerful cryptographic algorithm. Player Virus Ransomware makes victims files completely inaccessible. Due to this hazardous threat users will not be able to open their file. It rename your files by adding a very strange file extension. It is such a hazardous computer virus which can eventually delete all your important files permanently. Hence if you don’t want to lose your precious data then you must remove Player Virus Ransomware at the earliest.
After encrypting all important files then Player Virus Ransomware brutually forces the victims to pay ransom money. It demands the money through a very scary ransom note. It threatens the users to pay huge amount of money. Additionally, this vicious ransomware virus will also set a deadline for paying money. However, users should know that even after paying money they won’t be able to restore all their data. The only reliable way to decrypt your file is to make use of a professional third party data recovery tool. However, in order to do so you will need to remove this threat completely from your system. Therefore it is recommended the users to get rid of Player Virus Ransomware immediately without wasting any further time.
Steps To Remove Player Virus Ransomware From PC
To remove Player Virus Ransomware from your infected computer, you have to completely remove all the hidden files and left overs associated with this infection. Keep in mind that it may have distributed its copies at different locations on your system under different names. It could be quite time taking to detect those files manually, so you can try Automatic Malware Scanner to see if it can detect those threats for you. Well, before starting the removal process users must know that manual option is quite tricky and time consuming, hence users will need essential technical expertise in order to remove Player Virus Ransomware using manual method. Moreover any kind of mistake or technical complication will land the users in even worst circumstances and can make your system completely unusable. However, if you have good technical skills then follow the bellow methods carefully in order to get rid of Player Virus Ransomware manually from your Windows PC.
Part 1 – Start Your Computer in Safe Mode With Networking
- Click on “Start” menu and select “Restart” button.
- Keep pressing “F8 button” when your PC start booting.
- You will see “Advance boot menu” on your computer screen.
- Chose “Safe Mode With Networking” Option and press Enter button.
- Click on “Start” menu, press “Shift key” and click on “Restart” button.
- Select “Troubleshoot” option from the screen.
- Now click on the “Advanced” Options.
- Choose the “Startup Settings” option.
- Select “Enable Safe Mode option” and click Restart button.
- Press “F5 button” to Enable “Safe Mode With Networking” option.
Part 2 – Stop Player Virus Ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Press “ALT+Ctrl+Del” buttons simultaneously on your keyboard.
- Choose Windows Task manager option from screen.
- Select the malicious process and click on End Task button.
Part 3 – Remove Player Virus Ransomware From Control Panel
- Go the Start menu on your computer and select Control Panel.
- Click on Add or Remove programs option.
- Find and remove unwanted program from your PC.
- From Start menu open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a programs option from the Programs menu.
- Finally select and remove unwanted program from your system.
- Press Win+R button to open Run Box on your computer.
- Type “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter button to open Control Panel
- Right-click Player Virus Ransomware and other unwanted programs and click Uninstall option to remove it completely.
- Press the start button and select Settings option.
- Choose system option there & then Click on Apps and Features option.
- Find and remove unwanted program from your PC.
Part 4 – Remove Player Virus Ransomware From Browser
From Google Chrome
- First of all launch up Google Chrome browser in your PC.
- Click on great icon from top right corner of your browser to open Chrome menu.
- Now click on the Tools option.
- Go to Extension and select all unwanted extension including Player Virus Ransomware.
- Finally click on trash bin icon to remove Player Virus Ransomware from Google Chrome.
From Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer browser in your PC.
- Press Alt+T buttons, or Click on Gear Icon from the right-top corner to open Tools.
- Now click on Manage Add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab.
- Find Player Virus Ransomware related add-ons and Click Disable.
- Click More information button.
- Finally click on Remove button.
From Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla Firefox browser in your PC.
- Click on the gear icon from top right corner to open browser menu.
- Select Add-ons. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, choose the Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Select Player Virus Ransomware add-on that you want to remove.
- Click the Remove button.
- Click Restart now if it pops up appear on your system screen.
From Microsoft Edge
Well, Microsoft Edge does not have extensions hence you will need to reset your browser homepage in order to remove Player Virus Ransomware from your Edge browser.
- First of all open Microsoft Edge browser in your PC.
- Click on More (…) icon from top right corner and go to Settings.
- Now select A specific page or pages from under the Open option.
- Select Custom option and enter the URL of the page that you wish set as your browser homepage.
Part 5 – Remove Player Virus Ransomware From Registry Editor
- Open Run window by pressing Win + R keys together.
- Type “regedit” and click OK
- Find and delete all related registry files of Player Virus Ransomware.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Player Virus Ransomware
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Player Virus Ransomware
Optional : Reset Your Browser Settings
Reset Google Chrome
- Open “Google Chrome“, click on Chrome menu.
- Click on “Settings” option from drop down list.
- Go to search box and type RESET.
- Finally click the “Reset” button to complete the process.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open “Mozilla Firefox“, click on Firefox menu and on press Help option.
- Select “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button from top of page.
- Hit “Refresh Firefox” button when dialog box appear on your computer screen.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Open your MS Edge browser, click on More (…) icon, and select Settings option.
- Now click on view advanced settings option.
- Press <Add new> option from “Search in the address bar with” option.
- Enter your favorite search engine url and press Add as default.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your Internet Explorer browser, click on “Tools” menu and select “Internet Option”.
- Click on “Advance tab” and then hit the “Reset” button.
- Find “Delete Personal Settings” option and press “Reset” Button.
- Finally click on “Close” Button and restart your browser.
Friendly Tips Ignore Viruses – Things To Do After Removing Player Virus Ransomware
To keep away from Player Virus Ransomware coming back on your Computer system and to force close similar threats in future, you must follow these essential tips while using your PC:
- Always select the Custom Installation method when you are installing any software or program.
- Uncheck all hidden options and bunched program that you are unknowing of or don’t know.
- Scan all your email attachments before you open them on your computing machine.
- Never download update from untrusted and unknown websites.
- Do not visit adult or porn website.
- Do not click on any misleading advertisements.
- Always scan USB drives before transferring or copying files.
- Scan your PC at regular intervals for hidden virus and malware.