Search.anysearchmac.com Virus Removal Instruction
Search.anysearchmac.com is another fake search engine which pretends to be a genuine and useful search provider for your system. Although, it claims to boost your browsing experience by providing quick and accurate search result. However in reality, Search.anysearchmac.com is just a set of malicious codes programmed by vicious cyber crooks. It has been distributed with the sole motive to earn quick revenue by misusing victims online activities. Once infiltrates, this cunning browser hijacker virus will quickly take complete control over all known web browser running in your PC such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge and so on. It is one of the most annoying and harmful malware infection which can cause serious issues in your PC. Hence, it would be very sensible to remove Search.anysearchmac.com virus at the earliest from infected PC.
Search.anysearchmac.com tries to earn profit by driving web traffic for different unknown sites by using several deceptive methods. In order to achieve its roguish goal, it keeps redirecting users on several questionable sites. Moreover, it also promote numerous unwanted and annoying pop-up ads on whatever website you visit. Search.anysearchmac.com virus will even decrease your Internet speed significantly and will also affect the regular functioning of compromised computer. Due to presenece of this very hazardous malware infection in your system it will be quite easy for other harmful threats to assault your system. Therefore, it is strongly suggested the users to remove Search.anysearchmac.com virus completely from your PC ASAP.
Here Search.anysearchmac.com malware removal instructions is provides in tow sections. Section one is for Windows PC users whereas Section 2 will help you to remove Search.anysearchmac.com from Mac machines. Kindly follow the corresponding removal section according to your system.
Section 1: For Windows OS Users
Solution A – Manually Remove Search.anysearchmac.com from your computer (Complicated, Tricky, Time Taking & Risky – Suggested only for Computer Geeks)
Solution B – Automatically Remove Search.anysearchmac.com using advanced anti-malware tool (Easy and Safe – Suggested for all PC users)
Section 2: For Apple Mac OS Users
Automatically remove Search.anysearchmac.com from your Mac by using the best system security software for Mac OS
Section 1:- Remove Search.anysearchmac.com From Widows PC (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 PC)
This guide will assist you to remove Search.anysearchmac.com virus completely from your Windows PC. Here we have provides both manual and automatic solutions for users convince. Users can choose the solution according to their priority.
Friendly Instruction :- The manual removal methods to deal with Search.anysearchmac.com virus is authenticated and proven. However, guys with less technical skill may find it difficult to remove this notorious threat manually from their PC. Sometimes it has been seen that while removing malware, users unknowingly delete some important files. Additionally, even common mistakes here can turn the situation worse. Hence, while using the manual method users are requested be careful.
Solution A :- Remove Search.anysearchmac.com Manually
Step 1 :- Find and Remove Hidden Malicious Files from PC
Show Hidden Files and Folder
For Windows 7/ XP & Vista PC
- Right-click on Windows Logo and select Open Windows Explorer.
- Click Organise and select Folder then Search Options.
- Now click on View tab.
- Select Show hidden files and folders then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files option.
- Click Yes in confirmation window and then click OK.
For Windows 10 PC
- Press Windows + E keys on your keyboard.
- Click on the View tab.
- Check File name extensions and Hidden items.
Delete Search.anysearchmac.com Related Files from Hidden Folders
Step 2:- Remove Search.anysearchmac.com Related Registry Files
- Press Wind+R keys.
- Type regedit.exe in the dialog box and press OK.
- Find and delete bellow listed registry files from your PC.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL”
Step 3 :- Uinstall Search.anysearchmac.com From Control Panel
From Windows 10 PC
- Click Start Menu.
- Go to Settings menu to see all contents.
- Here, choose the System menu.
- Under System menu, Click on Apps and features option.
- Choose Search.anysearchmac.com from the list.
- Click on Uninstall button to get rid of Search.anysearchmac.com in your PC.
From Windows 8 PC
- Click on bottom left corner of your computer screen.
- Now click on Control Panel option.
- Select Uninstall a Program from control panel.
- Finally find Search.anysearchmac.com from the list and hit Uninstall button.
From Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP
- Go to Start menu, then Control Panel.
- Double-click on the Add or Remove Programs option.
- From the list of all ‘Currently Installed Programs’ select Search.anysearchmac.com and then click Change/Remove button.
Step 4 :- Remove Search.anysearchmac.com Related extensions, ad-ons, plug-in, toolbar from Browsers
Remove Search.anysearchmac.com From Microsoft Edge
As, Edge browser doesn’t have extension option hence you just need to reset the homepage and search engine to remove Search.anysearchmac.com from your browser.
- Click on More (…) icon and go to Settings
- Select A specific page or pages from under the Open option.
- Choose Custom and enter a desired URL of page, you want to set as homepage.
Reset Search Engine
- Select More (…) then click on Settings.
- Click the View advanced settings option.
- Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”.
- Enter the search engine you like and click Add as default.
Reset Browser Settings
- Choose More (…) icon on the address bar.
- Go to Settings option.
- Click “Choose what to clear”
- Check the first three options and then click Clear.
Remove Search.anysearchmac.com From Chrome Browser
- Click on Chrome menu on your browser toolbar.
- Click Tools option.
- Go to Extensions.
- Click trash can icon to delete Search.anysearchmac.com extension along with all unwanted extensions.
- Click Remove if the confirmation dialog appears.
Reset Browser Settings
- Open Chrome, click “Customize and control Google Chrome” option then click on Settings.
- From the bottom of Settings page, click on Show advanced settings option.
- Click on Reset browser settings button.
- Click Reset button in the confirmation window and restart your browser.
Remove Search.anysearchmac.com From Mozilla Firefox
- Click menu option and select Add-ons.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, click on the Extensions tab.
- Find all malicious extensions including Search.anysearchmac.com.
- Click Disable or Remove button under the desired extension.
- Finally restart your browser.
Reset Browser Settings
- Open Firefox, click on Firefox button, then Click on Help button.
- Now select Troubleshooting Information option.
- Here you will need to click on Reset Firefox.
- If the confirmation window appear the click Reset Firefox button to confirm and restart browser.
Remove Search.anysearchmac.com From Internet Explorer
- Open the IE, click on Tools option, then go to Manage add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions option from left side of the window.
- Now select Search.anysearchmac.com extension.
- You’ll see the Remove option, ff the add-on can be deleted. Click Remove and then click Close.
- If there is no remove button then simply click Disable button.
Reset Browser Settings
- Open browser, then click on Tools.
- Click on Internet Options.
- Select Advanced tab, then click Reset button.
- Once the reset process completed then restart your web browser and start browsing.
Solution B :- Remove Search.anysearchmac.com Automatically
If you think manual removal too risky or difficult for you then using SpyHunter Malware Scanner Tool will be simply the best option for you. It is one most advanced and powerful utility to detect or remove any vicious PC threat easily from your system. It is loaded with such advanced features that it provide complete security to your system against all kinds of malware infection i.e, Trojan, Rootkit, Worm, Adware, Spyware, Malicious Extensions and so on. Well, it brings a significant malware detection and removal technique which enable this amazing tool to remove threat that can not be removed by normal anti-spyware applications. Additionally, it also provides technical help from the pioneer security experts. One thing that makes SpyHunter best in the business is that it can find and delete all viruses automatically hence you can easily operate this tool even if you are not a computer geek.
How To Use SpyHunter To Delete Search.anysearchmac.com
Step 1 – Download and Install SpyHunter Anti-Malware tool to detect and remove Search.anysearchmac.com .
Note – SpyHunter’s malware scanner offers a complete and free detection of your computer for all types of harmful and potential threats. Once the software completes the scan, you can buy the SpyHunter license to remove all detected viruses safely and quickly.
Step 2 – Double-click on SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install the program.
Step 3 – Click Start Computer Now to detect Search.anysearchmac.com and related malware.
Step 4 – Wait until the software detect all possible threats on your PC.
Step 5 – Click Fix Threats button to remove all detected viruses and infections.
Section 2:- Remove Search.anysearchmac.com Automatically From Mac (Easy and Preferred Method)
Mac OS X is the safes computing machine till now. However, with time hackers have discovered the way to bypass Macintosh security measures as well. Attackers are now creating malicious application which can infect even Mac machine. Well, infecting OS X is certainly very difficult but removing an infection from Mac is even more tricky and complicated. Meanwhile, the situation become more risky for users as most of application and data in Mac system are purchased which can be compromised due to malware attacks. Hence, users should immediately opt for Mac security tool – MacBooster Lite if you system is infected with Search.anysearchmac.com.
MacBooster Lite is a complete package for your Mac system security. It is simply the best application for protection as well as maintenance of your Mac machine. It can easily uninstall all malicious and potentially harmful application from your Mac system in just few easy steps. Moreover, it also boost your system performance and make your system much fast and accurate. The best thing about this amazing utility is that, MacBooster Lite will also maintain your data safety and remove Search.anysearchmac.com completely without losing a single data or app from your system. The Security Center feature provided by MacBooster Lite will protect your system from all kinds of vicious and harmful threats. It also find and delete duplicate files from your machine. It is even capable to clean large files from your hard drive. Hence, using MacBooster Lite will be a very smart decision for you to get rid of Search.anysearchmac.com on your Mac system.
Know How To Remove Search.anysearchmac.com From Mac
1. Click here to download and install MacBooster program on your Mac.
2. Run a system scan with MacBooster to detect any malicious items.
3. Click on Fix button to fix all possible threats and problems problems on your Mac automatically.
Warm Reminder – Things To Do After Removing Search.anysearchmac.com
To avoid Search.anysearchmac.com coming back on your Machine and to prevent similar threats in future, you must follow these basic tips while using your computer:-
- – Always choose the Custom Installation method when you are installing any software.
- – Uncheck all hidden options and bundled program that you are unaware of or don’t know.
- – Scan all email attachments before you open them on your system.
- – Never download update from unknown and unsafe websites.
- – Do not visit adult / porn website.
- – Do not click on any misleading advertisements.
- – Always scan USB drives before transferring or copying files.
- – Scan your machine at regular intervals for hidden threats and malware.