Zika Ransomware is another nasty malware released by cyber crooks to infect Windows based computers. This pernicious threat has been developed with a motive to encrypt user’s data and demand ransom money. It is a silent intruder that can easily attack and victimize any Windows PC without permission. Once installed, it can easily encrypt all your important files and data stored on your computer. It can easily infect .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pdf, .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .cr2, .gif, .bmp, .pst, .ost, and many other file extensions. Once encrypting your files, it will also change the enxtensions of your files and make then inaccessible. This precarious Zika Ransomware is a harmful PC threat which is only aimed to extort money from users. It will leave ransom note on your computer in TEXT or HTML format. This nasty virus can also change your desktop wallpaper with a ransom notice picture.
Zika Ransomware is mainly crafted by hackers for cheating money from users. It is not sure that you have done anything wrong that’s why your system is locked. It is simply that you are a victim cyber crooks. This perilous threat is a sneaky intruder and mostly travels through spam email campaigns. So you should not open any junk mail that contains any attachment. Always scan any email attachment before opening that files. You should also use any reputed an d powerful malware scanner on your system to avoid such threats. Zika Ransomware is really a lethal malware infection that must get removed from the infected PC.
If you are thinking about paying money to get back your data then wait. Think twice before taking any decision because this nasty malware has already cheat many users. Actually Zika Ransomware virus can encrypt your data but cannot recover. It will fly away with your money and you will repent later. It is just a scam and you should not pay any single penny to hackers. You should try to remove this perilous threat completely from your system to get rid of all the problems. As far as the matter of your files are concerned, you can recover your data by using any data recovery software. So it is highly advised to remove Zika Ransomware virus from your PC without making delay.
Malicious Doings of Zika Ransomware Virus
Zika Ransomware is a severe PC virus that can do big harm to your PC. Once getting the access of your unharmed computer system, it will start doing its several malicious activities. Some of the most common mischievous activities Zika Ransomware virus start into your machine:-
- Targets All Windows computer :– Zika Ransomware virus can infect all versions of Windows OS base PC including Windows XP, vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and the latest version Windows 10.
- Malicious code injection :– This risky computer threat can corrupt your registry files and inject its malicious codes to the registry files for getting automatically started on your system without your concern.
- Browser Redirection :– This malicious Zika Ransomware virus can also infect your web browser and causes unwanted web redirection. This dubious threat can also bring other mischievous malware on your computing machine.
- Data Corruption :– Zika Ransomware virus is a deadly computer threat that harm your hole system data. It can corrupt your all files and programs. It can also cause black screen of death on your PC.
- Disable Security Programs :– This noxious system infection can also block your working anti-virus and windows Firewall program to make its self safe in to your machine for longer time.
- Gather sensitive Data :– Zika Ransomware virus can also gather your useful and confidential information by using key-logger and recording your browsing habits. It can also risk your privacy by sharing your all secret information with remote hackers.
- Remote Access (Backdoor) :– Zika Ransomware is such a dangerous and harmful computer virus that can allow the remote hackers to remotely access your PC. It can make your machine more vulnerable and expose your privacy.
Possibilities to Delete Zika Ransomware Virus
Its certainly possible to delete Zika Ransomware virus from your computer, however, its not going to be an easy task at all. When it comes to uninstall this particular malware infection users should must know that there are two possible options to remove Zika Ransomware virus from Windows system. Well, both possibility to get rid of this malicious threat permanently from your PC is been described bellow, please take a look.
Option A : Delete Zika Ransomware Automatically With SpyHunter (Recommended)
Option B : Delete Zika Ransomware Manually From Your computer syestem
Option C :- Restore Files with Data Recovery Pro (Optional)
Option A : Automatically Delete Zika Ransomware Using SpyHunter
The most easy and the best way to remove this malicious Zika Ransomware virus is to use SpyHunter Malware Scanner program. It is an more effective and powerful malware removal tool that can smoothly remove Zika Ransomware Virus or any other similar harmful system infection. This advanced and ultimate security software is cable to ruin all type of latest threats, viruses and malware. It can scan your whole computer system deeply to detect all possible and potential viruses.
Why SpyHunter Malware Scanner?
SpyHunter is the world best and most powerful anti-spyware software that give real time protection to your PC. It is develop to assist you to delete all kind on threats in just few clicks. It is an optimum security suite which is configured to give best protection to your PC with very less effort. All you have to do is to download and install this application on your computer. Just start a scan of your computer and the rest will be done by this program. SpyHunter is cable to find and uninstall all type of rootkits, spyware, malware, threats, viruses, adware, browser hijackers, worms, Troja, Ransomware and many more.
User Guide :- Parts to Use SpyHunter To Delete Zika Ransomware
Step 1 – First of all Download the SpyHunter malware scanner on your computer and run the installer.
Step 2 – press on Scan Computer Now to start a new scan of your computer system.
Step 3 – SpyHunter will find all possible threats on your system.
Step 4 – press on “Fix Threats Now” key to delete all threats and malware from your PC.
Option B : Delete Zika Ransomware Manually From Your computer
Risk Involved With Manual Removal Method
Well, manual removal method is good but only for PC geeks. Well, if you are not much technically sound then manual methods can proves quite risky for you as it is quite lengthy and complicated process. It has been seen that even minor mistake while using manual steps result in very critical consequences for users. If manual method goes wrong then users can lose their all important data /files and it can even make your PC completely useless instead of deleting Zika Ransomware virus.
Part 1 :- Boot Your computer in Safe Mode
- First of all Restart your Windows PC to open boot menu.
- Keep pressing F8 key until Windows Advanced Option appears on your computer screen.
- Now choose Safe Mode With Networking Option using arrow key and hit on Enter button.
Part 2 :- Delete Zika Ransomware From Web-Browsers
Delete Malicious Extensions
- Firstly Open your browser, press on gear icon (☰) Choose Tools and then open Extensions option.
- From the List of all extensions choose Zika Ransomware and then press the Trash icon to delete this malicious extension completely from your Google Chrome browser.
Reset Browser Settings
- First of all Open your Google Chrome, press on (☰) icon select Settings option and choose the Show Advance Settings.
- at last go to the end of the page and press Reset Settings button.
Enable Phishing and Malware Protection
Press on gear icon (☰) select Settings Show Advance Settings and in Privacy section choose Protect you and your device from dangerous sites option.
Delete Malicious Extensions
- Firstly Open Mozilla Firefox press (☰) icon choose Add-Ons option.
- Then go to Extensions option from left panel. Choose and delete all malicious extensions related with Zika Ransomware.
Reset Browser Settings
- From the upper right corner of browser press (☰) icon Help option.
- Select “Troubleshooting Information” and press “Refresh Firefox” button from Troubleshooting Information page.
Block Phishing and Malicious Website In Mozilla Firefox
Open Mozilla Firefox press (☰) icon go to Option Menu select Security option and tick the following option.
- Warn me when sites try to install add-ons.
- Block reported attack sites
- Block reported web forgeries
Since, Edge browser does not have extensions option that’s why you should better reset your browser settings in order to delete Zika Ransomware from your web browser completely.
Reset default search engine and homepage
- From the top right corner of your Microsoft Edge browser select More (…) Go to Settings press on View Advanced Settings option.
- Here, click <Add New> Add a search provider option and enter desired search engine. At last Press Add as default to reset your browser search engine.
Enable SmartScreen Filter in Microsoft Edge
- First of all Open browser Press gear icon (…). Then go to Settings option click on View Advance Settings.
- Now Scroll down and turn on “Help protect my PC from malicious sites and downloads with SmartScreen Filter” option.
Delete Malicious Extensions From Internet Explorer
- Firstly Open browser press Tools menu choose Manage Add-ons option from your drop down list.
- Then go to Toolbar and Extensions from left panel Now choose Zika Ransomware and press disable tab to disable this very nasty extension completely from your PC.
Reset Internet Explorer Setting
- Open your IE Press on “Tools” menu choose “Internet option” from drop down list.
- Select “Advanced tab” and click on “Reset” option.
- Check out “Delete personal settings” check box and hit on “Reset” option.
Enable SmartScreen Filter in IE
Open IE Choose the Safety option from upper menu list tap on Report Unsafe website option to enable safe browsing.
Part 3 :- Remove Zika Ransomware Related Process Via Windows Task Manger.
- Click Ctrl+Alt+Del button cumulatively to open Windows Task Manager.
- Then after press on Process tab to view all running process in your computer system.
- Choose all nasty process related with Zika Ransomware virus and Press End Task option.
Part 4 :- Remove Zika Ransomware From Your Control Panel
- Click on Start button and choose Control Panel from Start Menu.
- Click on Add or Remove Program option.
- Choose and select all malicious application related with New Tab Aid.
- First of all go to Start Menu and choose Control Panel option.
- Then go to Programs section and select Uninstall a program option.
- Here, from the list of all programs choose Zika Ransomware and then press Uninstall tab.
- Turn the cursor of your mouse to lower-left corner of your system screen and press on Start option.
- Then after search for Control Panel in the search box and then press Control Panel.
- search all application related with Zika Ransomware and click Uninstall tab.
- At first go to Start Menu and click on settings button.
- After that choose System option.
- Press Programs and Feature option in Control Panel window.
- At last From the list of all programs choose New Tab Aid and hit Uninstall tab.
Part 5 :- Delete Zika Ransomware From Your Registry Editor
- Click “Windows + R” key together on your keyboard.
- Enter “regedit” and press on OK option to open Registry Editor.
- search and remove all malicious registry entries generated by Zika Ransomware virus.
Registry Keys Created by Zika Ransomware
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Optional :- Restore Files with Data Recovery Pro
1. First of all Click the button below to download and install Data Recovery Pro:
2. Once installed, select Quick Scan or Full Scan and then click on “Start Scan“to detect files damages by Zika Ransomware:
3. Once the scan completed, check all the files type you want to recover and then click on “RECOVER” button to rescue your files from Zika Ransomware:
Friendly Tips Ignore Viruses – Things To Do After Removing Zika Ransomware
Tips For Preventing Zika Ransomware And Other Malware In Future
Once you delete this malicious Zika Ransomware infection completely from your computer, you must beware of these type of attacks. As it is said that prevention is better than cure, so, you are advised to avoid such kind of malicious malware intrusion in your future. Here are some important tips given below that can completely help you to stay safe online.
- Don’t try to download free applications or updates from unkonown or malicious websites.
- Never click on misleading and fake advertisement.
- Always try to avoid visiting torrent or pornographic websites.
- Regularly update your PC program or application.
- Always download update only from authentic and trusted websites.
- Always try to use a powerful or branded anti-virus and malware removal program.
- Scan your whole computer system regularly for hidden threats, malware and viruses.
- Always scan external USB drives before doing file transfer.
- Select custom installation process to avoid bunched malware and PUP.
- Never try to open fake spam emails attachments from unknown sender that carry any attachments.
- Scan all the spam email attachment before opening it.