Is your computer infected by Telus Survey Pop-up virus? Is your browser homepage and search engine automatically got replaced by Telus Survey Pop-up? Are you getting unwanted search results and misleading pop-ups on your computer when you using this fake search engine. Are you unable to remove this infection from your browser? Is your anti-virus program not able to detect any threat on your PC? Need help to get rid of this infection, then keep reading this guide.
What Is Telus Survey Pop-up Virus
Telus Survey Pop-up is a nasty computer virus detected as Redirect Virus. This notorious threat pretends to be a genuine search provider and promises to enhance your web browsing experience. It will hijack your main browser and modify its settings. This nasty Telus Survey Pop-up virus can intrude all versions of Windows computers very easily. It can assail all famous and popularly used browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge and many others. It will change the default homepage and search engine of your browser without your permission. When you will use Telus Survey Pop-up to surf the Interment, it will show lots of sponsored search results and deliver lots of ads on your computer screen.
Telus Survey Pop-up virus is a stealthy intruder and it can infect your computer through various deceptive tricks. It can get installed on your PC bundled with free third party programs, spam emails, suspicious websites, shareware and other tricks. This cunning malware infection can brutally mess with your browsing experience and bombard your browsing window with lots of annoying ads. It can redirect your browser on harmful websites where your system can get infected by more threats and viruses. Telus Survey Pop-up can also track your online habits and browsing history to collect your personal information. It can share your financial details with hackers and risk your money. It can also disable your system security to bring more viruses on your machine. So it is very important to delete Telus Survey Pop-up virus soon from your computer.
How Telus Survey Pop-up Intrude Your Computer System
- It can get inside your PC through bundled freeware.
- Telus Survey Pop-up get delivered by fake spam emails.
- It can also get propagated through infected USB drives.
- Get spread through malicious and porn websites.
- Telus Survey Pop-up can visit through peer to peer file sharing.
How Dangerous Is Telus Survey Pop-up
- Telus Survey Pop-up can intrude your system silently.
- Slow down your machine speed and performance.
- Disable your working anti-virus and fire-wall programs.
- Freeze your computing device and causes sluggish behavior.
- Telus Survey Pop-up can delete important system files.
- It can redirect other harmful threats and malware.
- Steal your important and secret information.
- Reveal your identity to remote hackers and risk your privacy.
- Open backdoor on your PC for remote hackers.
- Show various type of fake alerts on your computer screen.
Remove Telus Survey Pop-up Virus From Windows PC
Method 1 – Automatically Remove Telus Survey Pop-up Easily Using SpyHunter Malware Scanner (Recommended Method).
Method 2 – Manually Remove Telus Survey Pop-up Virus From Your PC (Time Taking and Only For Computer Geeks).
Method 1 – Remove Telus Survey Pop-up Virus Automatically With SpyHunter
SpyHunter is a leading malware removal program. It is designed to give ultimate protection from harmful threats and malware in real time. This powerful anti-malware software is very light on your computer and works really fast. This unique and fast malware removal tool is able to find and delete all types of hidden threats, rootkits, spyware, ransomware, Trojan, keylogger, worms and many others. This advanced and powerful malware scanner can easily detect viruses that your regular anti-virus fails to detect. It is a very strong and powerful solution to all type of computer threats.
In case if you are not able to remove Telus Survey Pop-up virus completely, you can also ask for the custom fix. SpyHunter tech support team is always ready to help you in removing malware from your system. It is one of the best anti-malware tool available in market today. It is very powerful, quick and safe application. SpyHunter Malware Scanner comes with some very advanced and effective features. It is capable to detect and remove all kinds of computer viruses quite easily from your PC. Moreover, it is a very easy to use utility and hence with SpyHunter users can easily remove Telus Survey Pop-up virus without any kind of essential technical expertise.
Steps To Remove Telus Survey Pop-up Virus With SpyHunter
- Download SpyHunter by clicking below Download Button.
- Double click on the installer file and install this utility in your PC.
- Click on Start Scan button to detect Telus Survey Pop-up virus.
- Finally, click on Fix Threats Button to remove Telus Survey Pop-up completely from your PC.
Note – The free version of SpyHunter will scan your system for free and will show you the list of all potentially harmful threat available in your PC. However, in order to remove these threat completely from your system you will need to purchase the full version of Spyhunter Malware Removal Tool.
Method 2 – Remove Telus Survey Pop-up Manually
Well, before starting the removal process users must know that manual option is quite tricky and time consuming, hence users will need essential technical expertise in order to remove Telus Survey Pop-up completely with manual method. Moreover any kind of mistake or technical complication will land the users in even worst circumstances and can make your system completely unusable. However, if you have good technical skills then follow the bellow methods carefully in order to get rid of Telus Survey Pop-up manually from your Windows PC.
Part 1 – Start Your Computer in Safe Mode With Networking
- Click on “Start” menu and select “Restart” button.
- Keep pressing “F8 button” when your PC start booting.
- You will see “Advance boot menu” on your computer screen.
- Chose “Safe Mode With Networking” Option and press Enter button.
- Click on “Start” menu, press “Shift key” and click on “Restart” button.
- Select “Troubleshoot” option from the screen.
- Now click on the “Advanced” Options.
- Choose the “Startup Settings” option.
- Select “Enable Safe Mode option” and click Restart button.
- Press “F5 button” to Enable “Safe Mode With Networking” option.
Part 2 – Stop Telus Survey Pop-up Related Process From Task Manager
- Press “ALT+Ctrl+Del” buttons simultaneously on your keyboard.
- Choose Windows Task manager option from screen.
- Select the malicious process and click on End Task button.
Part 3 – Remove Telus Survey Pop-up From Control Panel
- Go the Start menu on your computer and select Control Panel.
- Click on Add or Remove programs option.
- Find and remove unwanted program from your PC.
- Click the “Windows key” on your keyboard.
- Select Control Panel Option from start menu.
- Select Uninstall a programs option from the Programs menu.
- Finally select and remove unwanted program from your system.
- Press Win+R button to open Run Box on your computer.
- Type “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter button to open Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Right-click Telus Survey Pop-up and other unwanted programs and click Uninstall option to remove it completely.
- Press the start button and select Settings option.
- Choose system option there.
- Click on Apps and Features option.
- Find and remove unwanted program from your PC.
Part 4 – Remove Telus Survey Pop-up From Browser
From Google Chrome
- First of all launch up Google Chrome browser in your PC.
- Click on great icon from top right corner of your browser to open Chrome menu.
- Now click on the Tools option.
- Go to Extension and select all unwanted extension including Telus Survey Pop-up.
- Finally click on trash bin icon to remove Telus Survey Pop-up from Google Chrome.
From Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer browser in your PC.
- Press Alt+T buttons, or Click on Gear Icon from the right-top corner to open Tools.
- Now click on Manage Add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab.
- Find Telus Survey Pop-up related add-ons and Click Disable.
- Click More information button.
- Finally click on Remove button.
From Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla Firefox browser in your PC.
- Click on the gear icon from top right corner to open browser menu.
- Select Add-ons. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, choose the Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Select Telus Survey Pop-up add-on that you want to remove.
- Click the Remove button.
- Click Restart now if it pops up appear on your system screen.
From Microsoft Edge
Well, Microsoft Edge does not have extensions hence you will need to reset your browser homepage in order to remove Telus Survey Pop-up virus from your Edge browser.
- First of all open Microsoft Edge browser in your PC.
- Click on More (…) icon from top right corner and go to Settings.
- Now select A specific page or pages from under the Open option.
- Select Custom option and enter the URL of the page that you wish set as your browser homepage.
Part 5 – Remove Telus Survey Pop-up From Registry Editor
- Open Run window by pressing Win + R keys together.
- Type “regedit” and click OK
- Find and delete all related registry files of Telus Survey Pop-up.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Telus Survey Pop-up
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Telus Survey Pop-up
Optional : Reset Your Browser Settings
Reset Google Chrome
- Open “Google Chrome“, click on Chrome menu.
- Click on “Settings” option from drop down list.
- Go to search box and type RESET.
- Finally click the “Reset” button to complete the process.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open “Mozilla Firefox“, click on Firefox menu and on press Help option.
- Select “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button from top of page.
- Hit “Refresh Firefox” button when dialog box appear on your computer screen.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Open your MS Edge browser, click on More (…) icon, and select Settings option.
- Now click on view advanced settings option.
- Press <Add new> option from “Search in the address bar with” option.
- Enter your favorite search engine url and press Add as default.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your Internet Explorer browser, click on “Tools” menu and select “Internet Option”.
- Click on “Advance tab” and then hit the “Reset” button.
- Find “Delete Personal Settings” option and press “Reset” Button.
- Finally click on “Close” Button and restart your browser.
Friendly Tips Ignore Viruses – Things To Do After Removing Telus Survey Pop-up
To keep away from Telus Survey Pop-up coming back on your Computer system and to force close similar threats in future, you must follow these essential tips while using your PC:
- Always select the Custom Installation method when you are installing any software or program.
- Uncheck all hidden options and bunched program that you are unknowing of or don’t know.
- Scan all your email attachments before you open them on your computing machine.
- Never download update from untrusted and unknown websites.
- Do not visit adult or porn website.
- Do not click on any misleading advertisements.
- Always scan USB drives before transferring or copying files.
- Scan your PC at regular intervals for hidden virus and malware.